And that is exactly what she did!
Ashley, Rosette, Adam, Hena, Raymond, Precilla and Joel are sitting round the table talking about what they like to read, their favourite authors and their favourite books.
I hope they keep a note of what they read so they can share it too.
If you are at Delany, and like reading, bring your book and your lunch during TUESDAY Lunch One, and join the others next and every TUESDAY. (The date has changed so the choir members can come too)
Today's favourite books today are:
- Inkheart, by Cornelia Funke
- Saving Francesca, by Melina Marchetta
- Boy overboard, by Morris Gleitzman
We also liked:
- Eloise a Ghost story, by Catherine Jinks
- The Last refuge, by Diane Bates
- So yesterday, Scott Westerfield
- Girl underground, Morris Gleitzman.